Take the complexity out of your retail outlet control system with easy-to-use equipment controls that any of the staff can operate with minimal training.
- Routing of video sources such the Sky decoder and message-board PC to the projector and/or TVs.
- Control lights, blinds, projector screen and room temperature
- Multi-zone audio control of audio sources and volumes which can also be used for pre-recorded emergency announcements.
- Single-button macros for preset functions for example “Goodbye” button turns off all lights, air-con and power and “Welcome” turns it all on again.
Access Control and Security
- Combinations of access devices for staff including swipe card, tag and keypad.
- Door strikes, mag-locks etc.
- Central management of PINs and access levels
- Receive alerts about unusual activity
- Local and remote monitoring of sensors and cameras.
- Camera DVR with video analytics for rapid location of specified events.
- Local and remote monitoring of energy usage and control of appliances e.g. monitor or get alerts about power cuts.
- Turn off lights, air-con, appliances and wi-fi and set the alarm with one button when closing up.
- Occupancy sensors for switching lighting e.g. corridors, fire escapes, bathrooms.
- Light-level and/or smart time-of-day control of lighting e.g. outside lights, signage, dining room ambience lighting.
Digital Signage and Interactive Displays
- Information boards e.g. promotions, product images, outdoor advertising.
- Interactive information for customers e.g. touch-screen displays locked-down with your catalogue and/or web-site.