Welcome to OneTouch Smart Home
OneTouch Smart Home create usable and adaptable smart homes that evolve with your changing lifestyle, stage of life and new technologies.
OneTouch Smart Home gives you easy access to the benefits of technology in the Home. Take home control, energy management, entertainment and security, add digital media and internet. Integrate them all into one user friendly system. OneTouch Smart Home is the system that connects all of your home systems, making life easy.
OneTouch Smart Home residential systems are available for the integration of any and all of the following:
OneTouch Smart Home Showroom
Whether you are interested in a great Home Theatre, Hi Fi and entertainment that is easy to use, aesthetic lighting, smart security or a full house system, visit to the Smart Home Showroom where our friendly technology consultants will show you through the options and can put together the ideal system for you. OneTouch Smart Home systems are modular so easily customised to suit your needs.
See 'Get Started' for more details.
See The Options
Options are available for new builds and renovations or existing homes, ili offers wired and wireless options with numerous options of customisation.
- Simplicity – integration of multiple devices, simple consistent look and feel.
- Flexibility – upgradable, modular, usable & adaptable smart homes that evolve with your changing lifestyle, stage of life and new technologies as they become available.
- Elegance - customised colours, finishes and mounting options ensure OneTouch compliments your decor. Whole house audio and video integrated aesthetically throughout your home, and reduced requirement for switches and controls helps create a seamless contemporary style.
OneTouch Control-the Ultimate Control
OneTouch gives the ease of having everything controllable from one central place in your home. Access entertainment, including music, free and pay TV, video, your photos, Internet, online media such as Netflix, Spotify and more. OneTouch can be the central family hub, including your family calendar, shopping and ‘to do’ lists and more. From your OneTouch you can also easily control and monitor things like doors, gates, heating and lights.
Your existing device such as iPhone, iPad, Android tablets and smartphones can be utilised with OneTouch to control your entertainment, heating, other electrical equipment and to control access to your home - gate, garage and front door. OneTouch is customisable for your needs so call or come in to the showroom today to see what's possible.
OneTouch Smart Home create easy to use, adaptable smart homes that evolve with your changing lifestyle.
Whether it’s a modest first home or a mansion we have a smart integrated security, control and entertainment solution for you.
A OneTouch Smart Home system makes it easy to control and enjoy the exciting digital entertainment services available today, with whole house audio and video integrated aesthetically throughout your home.
Combining Home Entertainment, Home Automation, Energy Management with lifestyle features such as family calendars, online shopping, converting and managing your digital media, the OneTouch software makes it easy.
Utilise OneTouch and your existing device such as iPhones, iPads, Android tablets and smartphones to control your entertainment, heating, other electrical equipment and to control access to your home - gate, garage and front door.
- Simplicity – integration of multiple devices, simple consistent look and feel.
- Flexibility – upgradable, modular, can add new devices as the household expands.
- Modularity – add modules as you need them.
- Elegance – customised colours, finishes and mounting options ensure it looks good on the wall.
Multi-room audio system connects to the speakers in your main rooms and outdoor areas. Speakers can be located in the ceiling or in the wall. Outdoor speakers can be mounted under the eaves or waterproof box speakers or rock speakers can be used. The Multi source / multi zone amplifier let you listen to different things in different rooms or the same thing everywhere. OneTouch Smart Home recommends your set it up includes that your TV audio also plays through the multi room audio speakers, as well as music, paging from your phone* and security announcements*.
* Requires smart security system
From your iPad, iPhone or Android you can select and control music from your central media library. From your iPad or iPhone you can also airplay the music on your mobile, or select and play music from an online streaming music service such as Spotify.
OneTouch Smart Home recommend that you use the multi room audio speakers in rooms with TVs. Connecting the audio input from your main TVs to in-ceiling or in wall speakers provides substantially superior sound quality and clarity, while making further use of your investment in the multi-room audio system. As TVs get slimmer the sound from the speakers decreases in quality, and as the speakers are often placed to the rear they can be hard to hear, especially when the TV is mounted against or recessed into the wall.
In conjunction with the smart security system you can pick up any telephone, dial a number and page broadcast through selected speakers throughout your home.
The smart security system can announce security events, such as fire, motion outside, or when a visitor or tradesperson uses their code or swipe card to open the gate or door.
ili Smart Box
SmartBox is the best way to wire your new home to allow for the things you want to do. Studies show that the right pre-wire adds much more to your home than it costs. The SmartBox system uses modular electronics boards, so you can easily select the system to suit your needs and budget.
The process to determine the wiring that will connect back to your SmartBox incorporates system design, marked up plans and a cable schedule for your electrician and security installer.
- Removable electronics boards simply slide in after pre-wire. Choose the level of functionality to suit your budget.
- Spec builds can purchase a basic board which can be upgraded by the homebuyer to suit their needs and budget.
- Everything coming back to central location makes it easier to upgrade in years to come.
SmartBox equipment options include:
- Security alarm and automation (3 versions)
- Multi Room Audio amplifier (4, 8 or 16 zones)
- Smart audio server and players
- Apple Airport Express (enables airplay from iPhone or iPad)
- TV splitter
- ADSL router
- Data/ phone patch panel
- Entertainment controller
- OneTouch PC for monitoring and controlling your system from your tablet. Also used for all remote programming and CCTV camera storage.
Connections to the Smart Box:
- TV and FM Aerial in
- Phone line in
- Wireless Access points
- Coax to each TV outlet
- Cat6 Network to each TV outlet x2
- Cat5 Audio inputs from TVs, computers, etc
- Cat5 Audio control keypads
- Cat5 control cable to projectors, touch screens
- Speakers (except from Surround Sound rooms)
- Security keypads, PIRs, reeds, smoke and heat detectors, sirens,
- Access control door strikes, garage door, gates, keypads, card readers
- Wall plates to connect phones, desktop computers, printers, etc
- Cat6 Network and control to media equipment
Click here to open the Project Information capture form to tell us about your project.
- Smart Home Custom Design
- Initial System Design.
- Marked up floor plans.
- Cable Schedule, detailing where each cable is run to and from and who runs it and signs it off.
- Pre-existing component compatibility testing if required.
* Smart Home Design is included with the ili Packages, terms and conditions apply.
- ili will liaise with your electrician and subcontractors to help ensure everything goes to plan.
- Detailed Information documents are provided for the Electrician, Security Installer and the Builder - everything they need to know and do to create your Smart Home with aesthetically integrated entertainment and technology.
Custom Website for your Project
A customised web site can be provided for your project to keep all of your project information in one place. Optionally you can interact and add to the information on your site, initially information and pricing, later on for keeping track of devices, passwords and settings and customising any "How to" information specific to your home.
Set Up - Custom options for your OneTouch
- Netflix (Global)
*Software Services usually include any third party software licenses and exclude any ongoing or subscription charges.