When Doug Harbert of Harbert Home Systems landed a contract to automate a trendy local restaurant, he knew he wanted to give them more than a remote to control their music and televisions.
He planned to give them a system that was reliable, scalable for the future and included tools that could immediately improve their business.
Harbert selected a Leviton BitWise BC4 controller for AV management for Tavern 109. A new restaurant housed in a historic building, it was important to the establishment’s owners that the control system reliably automate TVs and sound equipment without jarring the historical sense of the building. Harbert wall-mounted the BC4 in an out-of-sight cabinet to make the automation system seamless to patrons, set up an iPad to control the entire restaurant, and customized the control interface to match Tavern 109’s branding. Now employees can switch TV stations, change the music, and show daily menu specials from one tablet, and Harbert is able to scale the restaurant’s system as their needs grow.
From a single, easy-to-use control app, end-users can manage every aspect of lighting, AV, room temperature, and more for their business – even if there’s more than one location.
“The staff interacts with the iPad, and it was just about half an hour in terms of system education. I really only had to teach them the interface. They’re off and running after that.”
– Doug Harbert, owner of Harbert Home Systems
WHY CHOOSE LEVITON?
Leviton’s BitWise line offers powerful automation controllers, a vast array of GUIs for a completely customizable app interface, and our easy-to-use, no-coding-required Project Editor software. What else could you want? How about:
- No per-device or per-job licensing fees.
- Controllers that are assembled in the United States to ensure the highest standards of quality and reliability.
- Award-winning technical support for when questions arise about tough installs.
- Limitless scalability.
- Apple and Android control apps that are not only free, but can also control more than one location’s system on a single device.
- From a single, easy-to-use control app, end-users can manage every aspect of lighting, AV, room temperature, and more – even if there’s more than one location.