When Integrated Communications won a two-year contract with Durham County to automate their office building, they knew it would be a challenge. There were more than 20 conference rooms, and each one required a different set-up. The county government’s needs ranged from simple televisions with tabletop connections in some rooms, to complex designs in others that included 80-inch displays with sound reinforcement and education training recording systems.
When Integrated Communications presented several automation options, Durham County officials selected Leviton because of its flexibility and ease of use. Staff members were delighted to learn they could control a complex system with nothing more than a tablet and an app.
From a single, easy-to-use control app, end-users can manage every aspect of lighting, AV, room temperature, and more for their business – even if there’s more than one location.
“Leviton has enabled us to give the customer one iPad to control the entire Durham County AV system from any location in the campus.”
– Jonathan Rigsbee, Integrated Communication Services, Inc.
WHY CHOOSE LEVITON?
Leviton’s BitWise line offers powerful automation controllers, a vast array of GUIs for a completely customisable app interface, and our easy-to-use, no-coding-required Project Editor software. What else could you want? How about:
- No per-device or per-job licensing fees.
- Controllers that are assembled in the United States to ensure the highest standards of quality and reliability.
- Award-winning technical support for when questions arise about tough installs.
- Limitless scalability.
- Apple and Android control apps that are not only free, but can also control more than one location’s system on a single device.
- From a single, easy-to-use control app, end-users can manage every aspect of lighting, AV, room temperature, and more for their business – even if there’s more than one location.