When Nanpeng Technology snapped up the coveted contract for a brand new college campus in Hong Kong, they knew they were expected to install the best and most reliable automation technology available.
That’s why they took advantage of the flexibility of the Leviton BitWise controllers to complete the project. They used BitWise BC1 and BC4 controllers in 21 classrooms, setting them up to control the projector, projector screen, Blu-ray player, presentation switcher, lighting system, volume control, and the system power in each room. They used an additional Leviton BitWise controller to monitor the status of every room’s technology, and automate the system shutdown each day. Now it’s easy for instructors to give multimedia presentations, and simple for system administrators to monitor technology and energy usage.
The size and complexity of the project was daunting, but the Nanpeng Technology team is convinced BitWise was the right choice. “Network communication was very critical to this project,” Vincent Chen, Nanpeng’s programmer, explained. “BitWise provided a great platform for us.”
From a single, easy-to-use control app, end-users can manage every aspect of lighting, AV, room temperature, and more for their business – even if there’s more than one location.
“We had confidence that BitWise could fulfill project needs, and it did.”
– Simon Tsoi, Chief Technology Officer at Nanpeng Technology
WHY CHOOSE LEVITON?
Leviton’s BitWise line offers powerful automation controllers, a vast array of GUIs for a completely customisable app interface, and our easy-to-use, no-coding-required Project Editor software. What else could you want? How about:
- No per-device or per-job licensing fees.
- Controllers that are assembled in the United States to ensure the highest standards of quality and reliability.
- Award-winning technical support for when questions arise about tough installs.
- Limitless scalability.
- Apple and Android control apps that are not only free, but can also control more than one location’s system on a single device.
- From a single, easy-to-use control app, end-users can manage every aspect of lighting, AV, room temperature, and more for their rooms or campus – even if there’s more than one location.