Take the complexity out of your lecture theatre with easy-to-use equipment controls that anyone on staff can operate with minimal training. Start teaching right away.
- Routing of video sources such as in-room PC, lecturer laptops or student devices to the projector and/or monitors or interactive whiteboards..
- Control lights, blinds, projector screen and room temperature
- Single-button macros for preset functions for example;
- “Projector” button lowers the screen, turns on the projector, dims the lights and lowers the blinds.
- “Vacant” button turns off all lights, air-con and power and “In Use” turns it all on again.
Access Control and Security
- Combinations of access devices for staff including swipe card, tag and keypad.
- Door strikes, mag-locks etc.
- Central management of PINs and access levels
- Receive alerts about unusual activity
- Local and remote monitoring of sensors and cameras.
- Camera DVR with video analytics for rapid location of specified events.
- Local and remote monitoring of energy usage and control of appliances e.g. monitor or get alerts about the server-room temperature.
- Turn off lights, air-con, appliances and wi-fi and set the alarm with one button when closing up.
- Occupancy sensors for switching lighting e.g. corridors, fire escapes, bathrooms.
- Light-level and/or smart time-of-day control of lighting e.g. outside lights, signage.
Digital Signage and Interactive Displays
- Information boards e.g. notices, timetables, event schedules.
- Interactive information kiosks e.g. touch-screen displays locked-down with your web-site.