ili OneTouch - Aged Care Special
OneTouch present the latest technology - Assisted Living Care for the Elderly. Come visit the OneTouch Smart Home Showroom to see it in action!
Enabling your elderly parent to stay independent in their own home for longer, secure in the knowledge that others are looking out for them 24/7. Statistics show people are happier living in their own home for longer, not to mention saving thousands of dollars compared to moving to a care facility.
From as little as $1200 OneTouch technicians will come and install a passive monitoring system to alert your family via the OneTouch App. The system comes preconfigured by our in house technical team so it’s ready to go.
Benefits of the Aged Care Monitoring System
- Staying happily independent in their own home for longer
- Save money on care facilities
- Feel safe and secure in the knowledge that your elderly parent is taken care of.
What does it do?
- Notifications - motion sensor activated when set to away or when the door is opened
- Passive monitoring sends alerts to your phone if no activation within a certain time period, so you or a monitoring company can check they are OK
- Security deterrent - create a lived in look by remotely controlling lighting.
- Monitor security cameras
- Lock and unlock the front door
- Lighting controls can be installed behind your switches or power points by an electrician who can also change the switch mechanism to a push button. Once installed ili OneTouch also need to enroll these into the system with someone on site to push the switch buttons. To dim the lights using the button you simply press and hold.
- Easy to use TV and entertainment with a large touch screen control
- Easy to use skype etc makes it easy to stay in touch
- Additional sensors must be configured to work with you system which we can usually do remotely if someone is available to press buttons to enroll the devices.
Included in the pack:
*iPhone not included
OneTouch Server with built in camera
This device is about the size of a can of coke and can be placed anywhere where you want to monitor the camera such as in the lounge or garage to see if their car is in.
Requires WiFi or wired network connection.
Vera Z-Wave Gateway
Connects to your Z-Wave devices. If devices are not in range of this gateway or each other you may need to add a Z-Wave repeater or just another Z-Wave device.
Z-Wave PIR (Fibaro)
The z-wave Motion Sensor detects motion, measures the temperature, light intensity and has a built-in accelerometer.
The Motion Sensor is a battery powered device and designed to be installed quickly and easily on any surface.
The door sensor is used to monitor when the door is opened.
The system comes pre-configured with the sensors you order.
Additional sensors must be confugured to work with you system which we can usually do remotely if someone is available to press buttons to enroll the devices.
Lighting controls can be installed behind your switches or power points by an electrican who can also change the switch mech to a push button. Once installed we also need to enroll these into the system with someone on site to push the switch buttons. To dim the lights using the button you simply press and hold.
Additional Upgrade Options:
- Dimmers and relays (requires installation by electrician and change mech to momentary)
- Z-Wave garage door control kit
What else can it do?
- OneTouch App can also control your Heos or Sonos wireless audio…
- Upgrade to a full Omni Alarm and automation panel
- Control your TVs
- Media servers